• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto on MLB Networks MLB Tonight right now

Spirit

I agree. I'm not big on Miley, gotta sweeten the deal and get Skaggs too IMO. Trumbo for Miley straight up is not good enough.

They arent giving up two that are probable to be in the bigs next season. Miley and Barrett would be nice but we may need to send something else their way. 

I think the fact that he would be going from a hitter's park to a pitcher's park offsets the NL to AL thing.

Yeah, I thought the same thing about Blanton coming here. I was almost sure he was a 4.24-4.50 ERA guy for us for that same reason, including having Bourjos and Trout in our OF.

Just to be resourceful, here's the Diamondbacks Top 10 Prospects per Baseball America, just released last week. Skaggs didn't make the cut BTW.

TOP 10 PROSPECTS
1. Archie Bradley, rhp
2. Braden Shipley, rhp
3. Chris Owings, ss
4. Matt Davidson, 3b
5. Aaron Blair, rhp
6. Jose Martinez, rhp
7. Stryker Trahan, c
8. Matt Stites, rhp
9. Brandon Drury, 3b
10. Jake Lamb, 3b

If we could get Stites, we may have our closer of the future, setting up what could be a dynamic trio of Stites, Morin and Alvarez.

Stites is short and athletic, with a quick arm. He works with a fastball from 94-98 mph that gets on hitters quickly, as well as an effective slider. He throws his breaking ball with power, reaching 87 mph, and at times it has late, sharp action. He uses his lower half well, which gives him the plus velocity despite a smaller frame. Stites’ changeup is a work in progress that he hopes to use against lefthanded batters. His best attribute is his strike-throwing ability, and he has the system’s best control.

I doubt there would be two Angels players going for one AZ pitcher unless it was Bradley. 

Trumbo's price is going to keep climbing. They will likely move him if they get offered something like 

Skaggs/Cahill 

Skaggs / Collmenter/ Stites

I don't believe Trout's offense suffered because he was in LF. I think this is an excuse he is using to trade Peter. I feel that way and you guys all think I'm an apologist. I'm shocked I'm the only one who thinks this to be honest.

So you think Jerry is lying?  Just bold faced lying in front of God and everyone?

Now that's shocking!