• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread: 3/15 vs. Seattle

I caught Mike Butcher on am830 this morning and he said he has been very impressed with Hanson so far in their sessions.  He did mention that there are a couple adjustments they are working on that make a lot of sense and can bring more success for Hanson.  Butcher mentioned that he is very upright (obviously you can tell by watching him) and they are trying to extend him a little more to increase a few MPH on the velocity and give the pitches more depth.  It sounds like Hanson may have picked up some altered mechanics in the 2nd half last year due to his back injury.  If he can make these adjustments, it sounds they are confident he can be more successful than the past couple years.  A little optimism for the day...

I'm calling it now: Cordero isn't making the team.

I sure hope not.

He's a nice story and all, but I can't think of a good reason for him to be back in the majors right away.

Send him down to AAA, if he's showing something more than a flat 90 mph fastball and a below average slider, then you consider giving him a shot.

Really, Jose?

This hasn't been the easiest of innings for Cordero?

Such insight!

Jose called out Kendrick in the first inning and then backed off.  Said Kendrick hitting a ground ball on a 1-0 count when Bourjos had a great jump for a stolen base is why he's a bad #2 hitter.  I was all "yeah, you tell 'em, Jose!" and then he said he's a good #2 hitter but not a great one.