• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Give up Trumbo or Kendrick?

Ugh. If I had to get rid of one of them, I'd go with HK and he's my favorite player. Why? There's no guarantee Pujols and Hamilton can come back and, in that case, we need Trumbo. I think we can make do without HK, but I don't like the options.

If Cron is ready, it's an easy pick for me, but I don't know if he is.

As for Porcello, I don't want him. I don't know anything about Bradley.

How about Howie, Jepson, and Sappington and a lower level minor leaguer to the White sox for Sale and a minor leaguer?

There's no way the White Sox would go for that (Jepsen should've been non-tendered). They would want high upside prospects or ML players that's have at least 4-5 years left before they become free agents. 

There's no way the White Sox would go for that (Jepsen should've been non-tendered). They would want high upside prospects or ML players that's have at least 4-5 years left before they become free agents. 

The Sox are unhappy with Beckham @2b. If they only wanted prospects back, they wouldn't have resigned Konerko.  Sappinton would give them a pitcher for the near future.

The Sox are unhappy with Beckham @2b. If they only wanted prospects back, they wouldn't have resigned Konerko.  Sappinton would give them a pitcher for the near future.

They should be unhappy with Beckham. They would laugh at that trade offer. He's one of the best pitchers in the AL. They could get A LOT more for him.

Sale is one of the 10 best pitchers in all of baseball and he has one of the most ridiculously team-friendly deals in all of baseball. And he's 24. 

To get him, a team with a good farm system would have to empty it. And that's not us. 

Woah, I just realized how nice that contract is. Up to 6 years of team control for 50 something million total.

If the White Sox do move him, that will be a ridiculous haul they'll get.

I'd also trade Aybar before Howie, but which team has a demand for a SS?

I'd also trade Aybar before Howie, but which team has a demand for a SS?

hell  no..

Kendrick is an inning ending double play machine. He is the ultimate buzz kill to a rally. The Rally Monkey goes into hibernation when Howie is up. I'm sick of Kendrick and hope they can trade him