• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Keep Shin-Soo Choo out of the AL West

Chuck

I really hope he re-signs with the Reds or lands in Boston or Detroit.

Really don't want to see this guy in the AL West. He kills us.

The Mariners and Rangers are said to be interested in him, as is Boston and Detroit. He'd have to take a pay cut to remain in Cincy I hear.

Trout is so good that it really doesn't matter who's hitting 2nd, they'd be the best combo in baseball. I miss Trout and Hunter.

I like the potential of Trout/Calhoun at the top of the lineup next year. 

If Calhoun puts up a .270/.350/.450 line, we could see some sick production given Pujols/Hamilton bounce back. 

my first thought was trade Trumbo and sign him ourselves.... perfect #2 behind Trout in front of Pujols/Hambone is we had to trade trout, but the contract is going to be prohibitive of that one, lol

or we could just say the hell with pitching sign him to slot in at 2 with pujols,ham,trumbo...

the way the last couple of winters have gone... maybe not as crazy as i thought, lol