• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Iced Tea

VHF, I have had sweet tea before.  In Alabama and FL.  I thought it was awful.  It was like drinking pure sugar.

The whole reason I drink Iced Tea is because it doesn't have any sugar in it.  I gave up soda about ten years ago and switched to iced tea.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with tea minus sugar (often take it that way myself), just trying to save you a trip to the ER if you ever travel amongst "my people".

Five pages and no one has no one has enlightened all of you how much better ice tea is when it is made from mint flavored tea. Until you've tried it, saying straight black tea is better means little.

Or should I say , 'once you get away from black, you'll never go back.'

Edited by deepdrive

I drink a lot of Arizona ice tea. I mix the green tea with the blueberry ice tea. I tried the blueberry because I was at a truck stop and the tea was cheaper than water. I thought it would be like kook aid but it's pretty good. I fall on the fill the glass up with ice then top with tea. I am sure overall people prefer their tea fresh brewed. If everyone wanted their tea in cold storage that's how they would get it. The customer is always right! Unless of course he is breaking a health code or a law.

If you like tea with lemon , you should like tea with lemonade.

Lemon-less tea is the preferred drink of mongoloids.

Spencer, when you find you have four flat tires I just want you to know I will be providing my wife an alibi.

Oh, and Tank is looking for someone to share a gingerbread bundt cake so I am giving him your address. You brought this on yourself.