• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

McJobs

Losing margin is not the same as losing money. You can definitely make up for it with higher volume. The minimum wage hasn't gone up for 5 years federally, in California almost 6. Prices did not stop increasing on basics because the minimum hasn't gone up. Inflation has also been muted for a long time and that's only because the Fed kept the US from entering a Japan-like deflationary spiral. 

How can you make up for it with higher volume?  

How is that worse than the pickle smell you were trying to infuse it with?

I don't know HM, maybe because some people like lemon scent, some like jasmine, and others at the car wash ask for baby powder. They certainly don't ask for a rotting onion smell because they know they can get that through the In N Out drive through and can't get rid of it with lemon, jasmine or baby powder.

Stack 'em deep and sell 'em cheap!

Thinking goes that I can sell one $100 widget and make $40 or sell 10 $64 widgets and make the same amount.

Haha, I like it.  What I am looking for is how can you pay your labor more and increase your volume to make a higher overall profit?

No one should be trying to help low income people other than by encouraging them to help themselves. Legislating "help" is a fruitless waste in economic reality and only serves the political process. 

So don't legislate it. Let these local groups strike. The larger the scale of what is happening the more likely it becomes about everyone except the workers. Doing anything other than fight a war at the federal level is a useless, high cost assclown festival.

No one should be trying to help low income people other than by encouraging them to help themselves. Legislating "help" is a fruitless waste in economic reality and only serves the political process. 

Legislating help is what made the middle class in the first place. That and bombing the crap out of the global competition for a few years.