• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pitching market

I think they missed an opportunity with Hughes. 

Also heard on mlb radio that a few GMs were annoyed when they heard about the Fister deal in that they would have wanted a chance to make something happen.  The halos FO can't be in on everything at the same time. 

JD will get some stuff working at the meetings.  Hopefully, it's enough. 

I think they missed an opportunity with Hughes. 

Also heard on mlb radio that a few GMs were annoyed when they heard about the Fister deal in that they would have wanted a chance to make something happen.  The halos FO can't be in on everything at the same time. 

JD will get some stuff working at the meetings.  Hopefully, it's enough. 

I'm puzzled why they felt the Nats' offer was better than Kendrick.  I guess the salary dump made it more worthwhile.

The Angels had a chance to strike early before the market got stupid.   Grats on reading the market poorly.

It's why I thought they should've just gone and signed two of Vargas, Arroyo, Haren, Josh Johnson, and said pitching addressed. Next.

I'm puzzled why they felt the Nats' offer was better than Kendrick.  I guess the salary dump made it more worthwhile.

Why would they trade for Kendrick when they just traded for Kinsler? Once they traded Fielder for Kinsler, that ended any chance of them wanting HK. 

What market?  as far as FA goes were talking about retread and guys that no one this side of desperate actually want and fighting over the privilege of overpaying them.

i said going in we better get it thru trade cause FA signings were no better than what we already had