• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels believe they have the pieces to acquire Price

Scott34

M's would still be a 85 max win team with Price and Cano

I don't know. Cano is a pretty big upgrade at 2B over Franklin and they'd have the best rotation in the AL West by far. I really like Paxton and Ramirez isn't a bad 5th starter.

Felix

Price

Iwakuma

Paxton

Ramirez

Problem is they would still be bad offensively, although less bad if Cano were to land there.

They were the 4th worst offense in the AL so, while Cano would help, they would still be pretty bad offensively.

I see what you're saying...but compare that model to the dogs last year.

Felix/price/iwakuma matches up well to the dodgers roatation. And the dodgers offense was very overrated last year.

That team could suprise some. (Though oak and tex would be far tougher to pass than what the nl west had last year against the dodgers)