• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reality is setting in for me

We will not 3peat as hot stove champions. Signing tanaka is our only hope

Funny....let's hope they don't surprise us all again. GMJ, Wells, Pujols and Hamilton gave us all too much hope.

I really think that Arte has already given Dipoto "Budget X" and that won't include Tanaka. Dipoto is going to have to get creative like some of the other Budget X GMs.

....Signing tanaka is our only hope.....

That's always been the one thing that could really upgrade this team from the start of the offseason....I've never thought the "young, controlable pitching" wish list was very realistic....nobody is trading those guys, or at least not very often....we've already made one bad trade (at least in my opinion) so I'd like to sign Tanaka and call it a day....not give DiPoto a chance to make another bad trade....

That's always been the one thing that could really upgrade this team from the start of the offseason....I've never thought the "young, controlable pitching" wish list was very realistic....nobody is trading those guys, or at least not very often....we've already made one bad trade (at least in my opinion) so I'd like to sign Tanaka and call it a day....not give DiPoto a chance to make another bad trade....

I hope we've seen the last of the Halos stupidly trading those young pitchers left and right. STUPID!

....If our #4 and # 5 starters, whoever they will be, are going to give up 7 runs a night we might as well add to the offense and score 8!....

That was the thought last year when we signed Hamilton and then went dumpster diving for Hanson and Blanton....would hope the plan has changed for this year.....

Blanton will be used in a hybrid role. He'll start 16 or so games and also be the teams 7th inning guy out of the pen. MVP of the team next season

Actually I think Blanton could start the first two months of the season until one of the alleged pitching prospects we will imminently be acquiring has spent enough time in the Minor Leagues to have that extra year of control added on to their service time, thus making them available for call up to take over Blanton's spot as we either move him to a long-relief role or DFA him.