• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Michael Moore

I'm sure people will be pushing for the outlawing of semantics soon.

I would fight that like conservatives imagine fighting the liberals that are coming for their guns.  To the death. 

You guys? Constitution haters? Don't constitution haters also hate cops and therefore also want them unarmed as well?

Man, I'd love America if only our cops were like bobbies and armed only with rape whistles and batons.

Yay!  The ban guns thread has re-appeared!

Glen- do you think cops will respond faster with only their whistles and batons when your wife (or girlfriend or daughter) is being raped at gun-point?

Yay!  The ban guns thread has re-appeared!

Glen- do you think cops will respond faster with only their whistles and batons when your wife (or girlfriend or daughter) is being raped at gun-point?

How could you possibly know his wife is going to be raped? You must be the rapist.

If this woman had a banjo she may have been able to defend herself.  Instead her and her 8 year old were shot and killed ... with a knife.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/bedford-police-id-woman-child-slain-in-domestic-stabbing-in-which-her-ex-fled-to-oklahoma.html/

Why does it seem you spend half your day looking for people killed by knives?

If this woman had a banjo she may have been able to defend herself.  Instead her and her 8 year old were shot and killed ... with a knife.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013/05/bedford-police-id-woman-child-slain-in-domestic-stabbing-in-which-her-ex-fled-to-oklahoma.html/

I, too, wish she would have had a firearm to protect herself and her daughter.

This may come as a shock, but not everyone who favors gun control is 'COMING TO GET YOUR GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"