• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nationals acquire Doug Fister

Scott34

Tigers have Castellanos for that, and I can't see the Nationals trading Rendon that easily after how highly they regarded him all along.

My feeling is that the Tigers don't think Castellanos is necessarily ready yet. Also he could play LF, which is also an area of need (unless they filled it when I wasn't looking) which would allow Rendon to play on the Tigers roster at 3B.

84d85f2418d69fff07d60cade518cbc4_normal.Chris Cotillo ‏@ChrisCotillo

Again, unconfirmed. All I know for certain is Fister to #Nationals. But strong indications Ray and Lombardozzi are in. Krol maybe.

If the Nationals seriously get Fister for a decent pitching prospect, a bleh utility guy, and a lefty reliever....

To be fair though, the Angels don't really have the first and 3rd trade pieces.

Again, unconfirmed. All I know for certain is Fister to #Nationals. But strong indications Ray and Lombardozzi are in. Krol maybe.

If the Nationals seriously get Fister for a decent pitching prospect, a bleh utility guy, and a lefty reliever....

so Sappington, Romine and Buddy Boshers.  Awesome