• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My post

Kenbrents21

So I'm letting everyone know I'm handicapped here I have reading and writing disabilities and it's sucks I can't try and post things here without some of u tearing me a new one cause I don't put enough periods or cap letters in my posts. If u guys want I won't ever post again but I'm trying to get better. So if it makes u guys feel better poking fun at me great. We are angels fans here so I just wish some of u would have more class then others

A famous author (E.E Cummings) had the exact same problem with his writing.  At the end of one essay, E.E. Cummings simply included a long line of commas, periods, semi colons and full colons to appease an editor.  You may want to consider, as a signature,  including all of the punctuations available with a friendly note to any disgruntled reader that they can stick these anywhere they like.  :)

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/bio/e-e-Cummings

So I'm letting everyone know I'm handicapped here I have reading and writing disabilities and it's sucks I can't try and post things here without some of u tearing me a new one cause I don't put enough periods or cap letters in my posts. If u guys want I won't ever post again but I'm trying to get better. So if it makes u guys feel better poking fun at me great. We are angels fans here so I just wish some of u would have more class then others

There are too many grammar police here. This is the internet. Not a job interview. A person's grammar doesn't mean his logic his flawed.

Ken, some people apparently made assumptions about you without having all the information. Some people post like that because they are lazy, or they are just trying to irritate people. Now that people understand, I am sure that they will be more understanding.

I hope that you stick around. This is a great place to get information (and no small share of opinions) about Angels baseball.

I wouldn't worry about it, Ken. Most of the ribbing and crap throwing is meant as harmless joking around.

Think of it as a bunch of friends sitting around a bar.

Also remember, there are a lot of fans on edge this off-season. Hang around for a while, it will get a lot better and more fun as we get closer and into the season.

I wouldn't worry about it, Ken. Most of the ribbing and crap throwing is meant as harmless joking around.

Think of it as a bunch of friends sitting around a bar.

Also remember, there are a lot of fans on edge this off-season. Hang around for a while, it will get a lot better and more fun as we get closer and into the season.

And then we'll start calling each other names and getting banned again!

Hey Ken, don't worry about anyone on this or any forum. I have a language disability (aphasia) so I know what it's like to have that reading and writing handicap. You've already got a disability; don't let anything else try to slow you down. Besides, most people on this forum are not malicious and are just fooling around.