• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Phil Hughes In Line For Two-Year Deal

gotbeer

If Chris Sale is available and they want Trumbo and Kendrick as a starting point, I would let them have any other two guys in the org not named Trout. 

Not happening.  The CWS could get about any two to three prospects or young players from any other team in baseball for Sale.  My guess is that they'd have to be completely overwhelmed to make a move.  They are nowhere near contending so adding kendrick and trumbo would be dumb for them.  By all means, if they want to then great.  I just kinda fukkng doubt it.

Sale is probably the most valuable pitcher in the game.

agreed.

age 25-30yo seasons controlled with club options for the last two and minimal buyouts

great peripherals.  Home park was a launching pad.

probably a true ace or very close to it. 

there are other pitchers that may be better, but none that stand to be nearly as valuable relative to what they will be paid. 

He's a guy that I would back the truck up for.   I'd be willing to include Richards and Calhoun among others. 

If you're gonna go all in, he'd be a guy to do it for. 

Again, I just can't imagine there are three to four guys anywhere in our system not named Trout that would get the CWS to bite unless there is a third team involved. 

Yeah Sale is possibly a top 5 value in the game. Fernandez could make a case but he's going to make a lot once he reaches arb or possibly before that.

I think it would literally take our 4 best prospects just to get a conversation started. They have an awful system and could get a huge haul back from some other team.