• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout Farm Seats

Possibly a Craig, can't seem to find it searching the forum.

Anyhow I like this idea, similar to King's Court in Seattle.

The Trout Farm presented by Smile Generation

trout_farm_250x167.jpg

The new Trout Farm presented by Smile Generation is the official cheering section for outfielder Mike Trout. Groups sitting in section 101 will receive an exclusive Trout Farm shirt with their purchase. Trout Farm package cannot be combined with other promotions or group offerings.

For more pricing information and to purchase your tickets call 888-796-HALO.

Troutfield!

More importantly this raises a big question regarding torritown now hamiltown. Trout Farm is sponsored and someone is paying to have outfield naming. The Angels may not be so inclined to have free naming out there anymore. If I'm the smile generation, I raise hell the first time I see other signage.

Do you recall Toriitown (brought to you by Soul Glo)?

Or Wally World (brought to you by Wagon Queen Family Truckster)?

These fan sections ought to be organic, not "brought to you by" products.  Besides, what's the point in putting the section in left field where Trout is not?  Why not put it in the section closest to where he stands in centerfield above the scoreboard?

Do you recall Toriitown (brought to you by Soul Glo)?

Or Wally World (brought to you by Wagon Queen Family Truckster)?

These fan sections ought to be organic, not "brought to you by" products.  Besides, what's the point in putting the section in left field where Trout is not?  Why not put it in the section closest to where he stands in centerfield above the scoreboard?

Those seats are closest to where Peter Bourjos plays 

If Trout is in center that means Wells is in left. That's bad.

Hamiltown will still be in the right field stands. We are there for the fun and to cheer for Josh Hamilton and our Angels. The Trout Farm doesn't change that. We never needed a sponsor for Matsuiland or Toriitown and we don't need one for Hamiltown. We've never been involved with selling or marketing anything and we don't intend to now. Play Ball! 

The stadium policy.

Banners & Signs:
All banners and signs brought into the ballpark must meet the following guidelines: they must be baseball related and in good taste (as determined by Angels Baseball) cannot be commercial, political or obscene in nature; are not allowed anywhere within the playing field; may not be affixed to any ballpark wall, staff or pole; cannot cover up any advertising in the ballpark; and must be limited in size to 3 feet tall by 12 feet wide and be made of a fire retardant material.

1) we meet all the criteria

2) we have been green-lighted by Angels Management

3) I think we have RF squatters rights ;)