• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Clear case of homofauxbia

Adam

I think this is more common than anybody realizes...

A year ago the 18-year old daughter of a family we know suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car crash.  Her best friend was driving the car.  She expressed how badly she felt on her Tumblr blog in the days that followed, accepting responsibility for the damage she caused and posted pictures of them together in better days.   Somebody found the blog posts and broadcast them all over the internet -- but not before revising them to indicate the girls were a lesbian couple. 

Whoever did it provided newspaper links and stolen photos from the Tumblr blog to prove the accident was real.  They also wrote scathing comments about the girl's parents, saying she was forbidden from visiting her best friend in the hospital because of the lesbian relationship. 

Yah I mean all things aside pretty much like Katie said this is just a shitty person. She's got a crappy hairstyle she prolly paid a lot for and decided to take advantage of a growing reactionary PC American fanbase because a table she served at her crappy job pissed her off. Hard to blame her. They probably had a hick accent and were waaay too 'Merican for her liking so its pretty easy to understand her reasoning. Sure, now she looks like a douchebag with egg all over her face because she got caught redhanded, but doesn't anyone believe in profiting off practical anti-homo jokes anymore?

My question is, WHERE THE HELL IS RACHEL MADDOW TO GIVE US THE INSIDE SCOOP? I feel like she'd be perfect for this kind of story.