• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UPDATE: The Colorado Rockies & Angels Trade Talks Cool - Rockies Pursue Justin Morneau

Chuck

Chuck said it was a significant player on the halos yet he wouldn't indicate potential playerS in return.  I don't think he would have phrased it like that if it were a lesser player like Cron or Green. 

Because of Colorado's need for a 1bman, I'm still thinking Trumbo and less likely Kendrick. 

They've got some redundancy in the outfield, especially if Cuddyer moves there with the acquisition of a first baseman (either from Angels or elsewhere) and they could probably use further help in bullpen....

Jepsen and Trumbo and prospect for Fowler, Pomeranz and prospect?

Edited by totdprods

Good point doc, but again, I'm wondering who if anything colorado has (that they would trade) us for if it is in fact one of kendrick/trumbo. They aren't exactly deep in pitching that I can think of, and the guys they have I can't see them moving (like us).

check out the stuff that Ettin posted about Butler.  I'd be thrilled to get him. 

Mildly realistic yet unlikely dream scenario would be Cuddyer moving to 1b and the halos moving some cash and Hamilton. Doubt it though.

While I wouldn't mind that outcome, I just can't see it going down after the Freese deal. It wouldn't make sense to deal Bourjos only to trade Hamilton a week later. I couldn't handle Jables (Shuck) as a starter, guy looks lost in the outfield sometimes.But who knows with the Angels FO. Edited by The Dude

Chatwood? -- perhaps we should dig through the archive threads........folks were pretty vicious with their posts about his performance towards the end of his Halo time..........

and I think it would be similar viciousness if he were reacquired for Trumbo.  I would not be very happy about that personally.