• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols playing basketball, guess this means he's 100%?

HBMike

The first thing that came to your head and fansince79 was wrong .

Obviously I knew he didn't injure himself. I'm thinking of the next time, and the time after that, etc. Does he play basketball on a regular basis, for example?

Recently, I was reading about the PGA golfer Len Mattiace, whose career was derailed when he tore up BOTH knees while skiing. There are many other examples. Albert Pujols represents a $250 million investment by the Angels. He should just be careful, that's all.

Albert's daughter has Down's syndrome. This is his charity event for that. If you notice in the pictures the kids on the basketball floor and the picture of the kids on the bench with him are all special needs children.  

You need to focus on what is right in the world instead of being over critical of a player giving a whole lot back to the community.

I am with you.  Good call.

Why can't he do a charity baseball game, so he can practice his swing against horrible pitchers?

Blanton and Hanson wouldn't participate.

His charity, the Pujols Family Foundation, sponsored 5 events in Southern California this year. The latest was a bowling event on October 20th in Anaheim called Hitters and Splitters. Families with special needs kids were treated to a day of bowling and the event included gift bags, hats and wrist bands. These same events he sponsors in St Louis and the Dominican Republic as well but he rarely gets a chance to participate during the season.

Edited by Eric Notti

Obviously I knew he didn't injure himself. I'm thinking of the next time, and the time after that, etc. Does he play basketball on a regular basis, for example?

Recently, I was reading about the PGA golfer Len Mattiace, whose career was derailed when he tore up BOTH knees while skiing. There are many other examples. Albert Pujols represents a $250 million investment by the Angels. He should just be careful, that's all.

He was playing on a court with a bunch of kids with Downs syndrome. Just what level of competition do you think that is? Do you think he is running up and down the court, boxing people out, running pick and rolls and going in for the slam dunk?

He was playing on a court with a bunch of kids with Downs syndrome. Just what level of competition do you think that is? Do you think he is running up and down the court, boxing people out, running pick and rolls and going in for the slam dunk?

I heard he was throwing elbows and dunking in kids faces.

I wanna see Trout throw an alley-oop from full court to Pujols who tomahawk slams in a kid's face and shatters the backboard and then gets in the kid's face and goes "Ohhh yeah what now bitch?" and then does a chest bump with Trout while all the kids and parents look on absolutely horrified.

Albert's daughter has Down's syndrome. This is his charity event for that. If you notice in the pictures the kids on the basketball floor and the picture of the kids on the bench with him are all special needs children.

You need to focus on what is right in the world instead of being over critical of a player giving a whole lot back to the community.

agreed-