• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols playing basketball, guess this means he's 100%?

HBMike

WTF he should be focusing on BASEBALL! Not stupid basketball! He isn't getting paid 250 million to play BASKETBALL! He should be fined!

*&$@$@#

As long as he doesn't get hurt, I don't care. I don't know if it's smart playing. coming off foot and knee problems. I know Aaron Boone had his contract voided with the Yankees getting hurt playing basketball, don't think the Angels were smart enough to put that in the contract. Edited by HBMike

Maybe Albert should get a motorcycle and start doing tricks on it.

Seriously, he needs to focus on the sport he gets paid to play. Pickup basketball injuries in November could equal another mediocre, albeit highly-compensated baseball season.

Or maybe he's just, you know, a human being and likes to do shit besides baseball during the long off-season, and he should be free to do that as long as it doesn't violate his contract.

Ah, what am I saying?  He needs to focus on baseball 24/7!  Nothing but baseball.  Baseball all the time.

Maybe Albert should get a motorcycle and start doing tricks on it.

Seriously, he needs to focus on the sport he gets paid to play. Pickup basketball injuries in November could equal another mediocre, albeit highly-compensated baseball season.

Albert's daughter has Down's syndrome. This is his charity event for that. If you notice in the pictures the kids on the basketball floor and the picture of the kids on the bench with him are all special needs children.  

You need to focus on what is right in the world instead of being over critical of a player giving a whole lot back to the community.

Edited by Eric Notti

Albert's daughter has Down's syndrome. This is his charity event for that. If you notice in the pictures the kids on the basketball floor and the picture of the kids on the bench with him are all special needs children.  

You need to focus on what is right in the world instead of being over critical of a player giving a whole lot back to the community.

Why can't he do a charity baseball game, so he can practice his swing against horrible pitchers?