• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Players you would hate even if they were on the Angels

Taylor

to respond to the comment above about Schoenweis -- the reason many Halos fans didn't care for him before and after he left is that we remember his comments that year when MLBPA was organizing a walk out........in what could have been the last MLB game played before the walk out, a night game in Anaheim, Schoenweis (as Halos player rep at the time) was asked about the walk out's impact on the fans and Schoenweis pretty much dissed Halos fans and baseball fans in general.........can't remember his exact comments now but remember the sneering condescending attitude he took in saying them........

a number of years later, in what was probably Schoenweis' last major league season, if not his last game, he came on in reiief to pitch against the Halos (at Anaheim) while a member of the Chicago White Sox......I'm not sure if he even recorded an out........gave up something like five earned runs in maybe one-third of an inning.....Angels were leading the game when he came in and it was blow out by the time he left.......he may have been designated for assignment by the ChiSox shortly after that........ 

a number of years later, in what was probably Schoenweis' last major league season, if not his last game, he came on in reiief to pitch against the Halos (at Anaheim) while a member of the Chicago White Sox......I'm not sure if he even recorded an out........gave up something like five earned runs in maybe one-third of an inning.....Angels were leading the game when he came in and it was blow out by the time he left.......he may have been designated for assignment by the ChiSox shortly after that........ 

Red Sox game.  Angels got spanked in that one, something 17-8 or 18-7 and he was called in to pitch the final inning.   He sucked for a little bit longer before getting DFA as you stated.

Schoeneweis was another Beltre.  Because he lost a testical he was able to legally use testosterone -- it was brought up quite a bit in the Mitchell Report.

AJ Pierzynski is an outstanding player and a guy that does what it takes to win.

I don't get the hate. He's never done anything to the Angels. I guess I can understand a Giants fan being displeased with him as he was a bad teammate allegedly, but nobody else has a legit reason to dislike him.

Some people are just thin skinned is all.

So alot of people think it was weird to put Beltre on my list.

No rational reason, I dont know him personally. He is just so good thats why i hate him, so if he were on the Angels I guess i would not hate him, so I will remove him from my list when he becomes an Angel.