• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Players you would hate even if they were on the Angels

Taylor

There are certain players, like C.J. Wilson, who I hated before their Angel tenure but started liking them when they joined the Angels. There are others, though, who I don't think I could ever tolerate, even in Angel red, such as A.J. Pierzynski, A-Rod, and Dustin Pedroia.

Who are some of yours? 

In before Pujols and Hamilton are mentioned.

Pedroia acts like a little rat, and I hate how Red Sox fans are so in love with him. Plus, after the Red Sox lost the 2009 ALDS to the Angels, Pedroia was whining to the media about how the grounds crew did a poor job on preparing the infield, which led to him making a key error.

Ted Lilly. He intentionally beaned Spiezio in the head in retaliation of Jeter getting hit by mistake and then laughed about it in the dugout with Torre and got high fived by his classless teammates. I remember watching the game and reading this New York Post biased article pisses me off 12 years later and makes the 2002 ALDS even sweeter. Hitting Spiezio from the ribs on down would have been fine. Hitting a guy in the head is not cool and is not the way to protect a teammate.

http://nypost.com/2001/08/06/lillys-a-big-hit-with-teammates-beans-spiezio-after-jeter-gets-drilled-in-yankees-defeat/