• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hubs

Do you think he contributes this year? If Pujols, Hamilton, Calhoun, or Trumbo go down does JB Shuck or Cowgill step in or would Cron get some DH AB's?

I suppose it does depend if they trade Kendrick or not but how close is he to being a part of the team?

Is he only September call up material?

This year he'll be a September call up.  There simply isn't room for him on a team that has Pujols, Trumbo and Calhoun that can play 1B.  He'll either be dealt this offseason (his value is up after the AFL), or the Angels will inflate his value in SLC next season then deal him, or they'll part ways with Trumbo after next year in which case Cron would take over the 1B/DH duties. 

I'm excited because even if he doesn't play 1B for the Angels, he'll have enough trade value to get something exciting in return. 

This year he'll be a September call up.  There simply isn't room for him on a team that has Pujols, Trumbo and Calhoun that can play 1B.  He'll either be dealt this offseason (his value is up after the AFL), or the Angels will inflate his value in SLC next season then deal him, or they'll part ways with Trumbo after next year in which case Cron would take over the 1B/DH duties. 

I'm excited because even if he doesn't play 1B for the Angels, he'll have enough trade value to get something exciting in return. 

A relief pitcher similar to Salas?