• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

PC games you're currently playing

I had been playing Ni No Kuni on the PS3 (RPG - anime graphics but reminiscent of old school RPG's) but haven't played in about a month due to being busy with work, helping someone move and getting things done around the house.  Probably going to pick that back up this weekend.  Around the holidays I started playing XCOM on the PS3 and had a lot of fun but put it down for a few months and will likely start over from the beginning.  Looking forward to Gears of War coming out next week as I usually play that series with a buddy of mine on XBOX at his house. 

Where did you get that one from?  I couldn't find it.

From Facebook...   :lol:World Golf Tour!  WGT.com  is a great on-line golf game.  It's very realistic, with lots of different courses, games, tournaments, and players from around the world.  You can play for free, or shell-out a few bucks to upgrade your equipment and course-style.  I play as tincup17.

We can tell by your post count.

As for games, Im addicted to skyrim and have been for over a year now,it's starting to become a problem =)

I did the same thing with Skyrim. Not sure how many hours but I've completed everything including the DLCs.