• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"Regular Women" in lingerie

yk9001

It's interesting how the media defines "regular" as ugly and/or fat (usually both). I guess it's an attempt to make the real "regular" women think to themselves "Hey, I'm thinner/less ugly than the 'regular' woman, I must be kinda hot! Look out world, I'ma go clubbing tonight in my sexiest clothes cause I got it going on" Then they stampede through the streets to dance to techno beats all the while thinking to themselves that the reason why they're not getting hit on is that the guys are just intimidated by them. They finish off the evening by stopping by the store to pick up a half gallon of Fudgy Wudgy swirl and in an alcohol induced haze, polish off the entire thing in one sitting only to complain the next day that they've tried everything in their power to lose weight and nothing works so they're going to start counting points again today until they spy that the chocolate bowl on Gary from Accounting's desk is filled up again, but they wouldn't want Gary to see them eating too much so they wait until Gary is gone for lunch and leave him just an empty bowl except for the few crumbs of chocolate that seeped through the wrappers because, you know, they're not that desparate for chocolate until they start surfing the web and see that the girls on Huffington Post's article on 'regular' women have nothing on them so they feel hawt again all over.