• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FIRE DIPOTO

SoWhat

I'm well aware of his previous offseason moves, personally I feel like it's a little early to be calling for his head. Before the offseason started I was willing to give him at least one more year, and I'm sticking with that. I will agree that he's not off to a good start thus far.

you're right, but this is a continuing trend and not an outlier.

It definitely seems to have become a trend, it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that Dipoto is able to buck the trend with a deal involving one of Trumbo, Aybar or Kendrick that nets us a good SP in return. We'll just have to wait and see.

Next to the Wells trade, keeping this ass hat as the GM is one of the biggest mistakes the Angels has made. I have zero faith in the whole organization. What a load of shit!

Angry5.gif

Wells came with a $21 million dollar contract for a position we had surplus talent to fill. Freese was being paid less than Callaspo that he replaces at a position the Angels have no talent to plug the gap. I have zero faith that you have any abilityto understand a trade filling a need over one that was unecessary.

Wells came with a $21 million dollar contract for a position we had surplus talent to fill. Freese was being paid less than Callaspo that he replaces at a position the Angels have no talent to plug gap.

Rational thoughts.....welcome back.

Still do not like the trade but drinking has taken the edge off.

Wells came with a $21 million dollar contract for a position we had surplus talent to fill. Freese was being paid less than Callaspo that he replaces at a position the Angels have no talent to plug the gap. I have zero faith that you have any abilityto understand a trade filling a need over one that was unecessary.

Technically, Freese will make more than Callaspo did after arbitration in his first season in Anaheim..  What he was paid last year means about as much to the Angels as did Pujols salary the year before he signed with Anaheim.  Not that this takes away from the point you're making.