• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bourjos traded to Cardinals

SoWhat

Freese is coming off a terrible season in which he had back trouble and is on the wrong side of 30. Plus he's a terrible defender.

Bourjos is injury-prone, but still only 27 and one of he best defensive players in the game. When he's healthy he plays like a star.

Bad, bad trade. I've lost all faith in Jerry Dipoto.

People are thinking Bourjos is worth a lot more than he actually is.

That said...primary need is pitching...doesn't seem like this would address the club's need for pitching.

I have no problem with the trade from an offensive standpoint. Freeze is probably a good bet to provide more offense than Peter. The problem is that the team issue has been run prevention, and we are turning one of the best defensive players in the game into one of the worst.

People are thinking Bourjos is worth a lot more than he actually is.

That said...primary need is pitching...doesn't seem like this would address the club's need for pitching.

I can confirm that the Angels weren't going to get a decent arm for Bourjos.