• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Study: Men With Attractive Wives More Satisfied In Marriage

women are emotional, men are physical. nothing new here.

but don't let the article fool you as I'm reminded of a story.

sitting in a country club dining hall/bar after a round of golf. in walks an absolute 10. every guy in there neck jerked with most of them gawking at this modelesque woman. then one of the older guys at the table pipes up, "you know what's funny? some guy somewhere is tired of that."

Yeah there's some phrase like that which has been around for a while. It goes something like:

"No matter how good she looks, some man, somewhere, is sick and tired of her bullshit"

I sure as hell am not going to go through the trouble of marrying a chick and making beautiful babies with her if she isn't hot and doesn't turn me on, that's for sure.

So men are just more shallow?

I have worked in a female-dominated profession for a couple of decades. The women generally don't filter their conversation regardless of the topic just because I am around. Judging from the discussions I have heard about husbands, boyfriends and dates, men have far from cornered the market on shallow. Makes me glad I'm not in the dating market, because there wouldn't be much demand based upon what I have heard.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I have worked in a female-dominated profession for a couple of decades. The women generally don't filter their conversation regardless of the topic just because I am around. Judging from the discussions I have heard about husbands, boyfriends and dates, men have far from cornered the market on shallow. Makes me glad I'm not in the dating market, because there wouldn't be much demand based upon what I have heard.

The times I've encountered this it's not even the lack of filter that shocks me.  It's how women unabashedly broadcast such private and sometimes humiliating details about their husbands or boyfriends at all.  Men in my experience hardly ever discuss their wives and girlfriends with each other. 

Why is this?

The times I've encountered this it's not even the lack of filter that shocks me.  It's how women unabashedly broadcast such private and sometimes humiliating details about their husbands or boyfriends at all.  Men in my experience hardly ever discuss their wives and girlfriends with each other. 

Why is this?

I don't get it either. I know pretty much (among the women) who is getting satisfied in the bedroom and who isn't, and I haven't asked any questions about it. All I have done is sit back and listen.