• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels discussing trade for Freese

nate

FWIW, MLB exec w/ neither Cards nor Angels: Cards like Aybar but won't trade young SPs for him; Won't give up Freese for Bourjos alone.

LOL

Then it's time to move on. Aybar for Freese would be god awful and they can't afford to be giving up Bourjos + for just Freese either

Trading for Freese sounds good, but I'd rather see Aybar and Shuck go for Freese and a lower tier Cards starting pitcher.

Then they could make a move for say Trevor Cahill and Didi Gregorius/Chris Owings for Mark Trumbo from the D'Backs.

People still overvalue our players.

Bourjos is not going to bring much in trade.

Bourjos is not going to bring in Wacha, or Miller, or Martinez, or even Lynn on his own. But Freese? The Cardinals are kidding themselves if they think they will get more for him. I'd jump all over that if I was the Cards. Which is why, as an Angels fan, I would hesitate to do it.

Possibly just posturing. Or total BS. Either way Jerry shouldn't cave in. Freese is not worth more than Bourjos. Not even close.