• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tigers trade Prince Fielder for Ian Kinsler

Scott34

We need to steal their super secret weapon Bartolo Colon.

It would be interesting seeing what Bartolo is looking to get.  If it's a 1/$5 million I'd do it, even up to $8 million.  But more than one year and you are really playing with fire.  

I don't even know.  Can you put a clause in a contract that voids it if they test positive again?  

It would be interesting seeing what Bartolo is looking to get. If it's a 1/$5 million I'd do it, even up to $8 million. But more than one year and you are really playing with fire.

I don't even know. Can you put a clause in a contract that voids it if they test positive again?

For some reason i want him back in our rotation. Lol

My Detroit fan friends are ecstatic about this trade - they believe Big Prince is a Big Slug with a fat, new LTC.

They have to be pretty stoked.  Moving him gives them a place to play Castellanos, gives them money to resign Miggy and Max S...  

Just a great move for them.

This also means that Andrus is less likely an option for teams looking for a SS -- so, Aybar might be slightly more attractive for some teams.  Would be cool if the Angels ended up indirectly benefiting.  

They have to be pretty stoked.  Moving him gives them a place to play Castellanos, gives them money to resign Miggy and Max S...  

Just a great move for them.

This also means that Andrus is less likely an option for teams looking for a SS -- so, Aybar might be slightly more attractive for some teams.  Would be cool if the Angels ended up indirectly benefiting.  

Cards just DFA'd Ryan Jackson, who got picked up by the Stros (good move for them). They will definitely be trading for a SS