• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone hear what Arte said?

Brandon

Did he say anything? Or was was there just a sound effect of a big splash playing?

I heard a clip or two and I think the other shows talked about it. One question from a clip was if he ever expected to fire anyone during the season and he mentioned evaluating everything at all times but looking in the mirror. Then he kind of went on a properly done rant about armchair QBs that wanted to fire everyone.

Now that I think about it, besides it being reaired at 7:45, I think it's on the am830 website.

naw, for once I'm not trolling.

http://am830.net/shows/travisrodgers.php

I met up with Jason Brennan yesterday at the stadium before he went on the air. I was killing time and wanted to check out the new program with him and Jim Leyritz. They were playing the same clip and I think Roger Lodge said it would be replayed at 7:45am today.

I've never been on their site, but I think that's the link and it's under 11-19-2013.

It just sounded like it was a good interview if two other hosts are talking about it on their shows as well.

Yep....well kind of.

Jason and Jim are doing a filler/concept show. It goes over all sports, not just baseball. At the moment it was yesterday and tomorrow from 7-9pm, but I think next week it's 7-9pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday....I.could be wrong but think Jason said he would be there Monday.

I guess they want to try a host and athlete show. Heard a bit last night and it was cool. I'm sure it was set up well in advance, but their guests were cool and notable. They took callers too.

The name doesn't make sense as they call it Inside The Numbers, or something like that, as it's more of a round table gig opposed to the Inside The Numbers on ESPN which is stats and analytics....if that show is even still around.

Has Jim Leyritz been hired by KLAA? Or, is that a joke? After the tragedy of just a few seasons ago, I find it hard to believe they would hire someone with his background.

Shocking they'd hire this guy.   Of all the former baseball people in the world, you've got to get Leyritz?  I don't even think the Yankees would let this guy come within a mile of their operation.

Can't we dust off Gus Polidor or Kurt Stillwell to host with Jason?

Shocking they'd hire this guy. Of all the former baseball people in the world, you've got to get Leyritz? I don't even think the Yankees would let this guy come within a mile of their operation.

Can't we dust off Gus Polidor or Kurt Stillwell to host with Jason?

Jason and Tony Phillips or Luis Polonia