• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Top Reasons Not to Trade Trumbo: A FanGirl Manifesto

AngelsWin.com

My first trade preference would be Kendrick, because of Lindsey and Yarbrough. He is solid enough and doesn't go into big slumps.

Next would be Trumbo, because after 3 seasons and turning 28 soon, he still has those really bad slumps that last 1-2 months, which does cut into his trade value to real GMs who look at the total picture.

Bourjos saves too many runs, when healthy.

Yes, that is the one caveat right now with him, health.

Man ... talk about a team that has nothing to lose!  If your team sucks and your fans want the guy ... pull the trigger! 

I still don't get it. Tebow may not be a great NFL QB, but he only has to be better than Chad Henne and Blaine Gabbert. He is a local guy, revered in the community (his high school is about five miles from my sister's house), and he would solve the problem of putting butts in the seats while the team is losing.

Sorry for drifting off-topic here.