• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

100 best albums of the 90's

Schildog

EnVougue at 60 is a travesty. Should be higher. ;)

Didn't notice AIC not on the list (terrible omission), and Soundgarden should be higher. Plus, no Modest Mouse or Sunny Day Real Estate? I understand it's hard to compile a list and subject it to rankings, so I won't go there.

IMO, the 90's had great music, such an incredible variety.

I could probably do up a pretty solid best 100 movies of the 90s. It's not that bad a decade. Then again, I was born in the mid 80s, so what do I know.

A lot!  at least about movies...

I like a few off the list;  but I think Pearl Jam and Nirvana are co-#1's.  I was listening to Janes Addiction, Rage Against the Machine, Sublime, Smashing Pumpkins, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and U2 mostly from their list.

Conspicuously missing from their list (aside from Swervedriver for me) were AC/DC and Metallica.

I love Flaming Lips, Maybe I'm alone, but I think Soft Bulletin should also be higher on that list. 

That said, I'm a little too lazy to click through the Top 90 on the list.

I saw the Flaming Lips at the Greek Theater a couple weeks ago. Wayne Coyne came out onstage dressed as Carrie with blood everywhere. It was awesome.

Cool that they had Guided By Voices on the list. Kind of disappointing that they didn't include Teenage Fanclub. They had a few really great albums in the 90s. I also didn't see any Elvis Costello. Mighty Like A Rose is a great album. Pretty funny that they put The Chronic ahead of OK Computer. 

Edited by Ray McKigney