• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Hard to argue with MVP selections, this time

AngelsWin.com

Meaningful games. A winning team. A playoff contender. However you phrase it or define it, this is the guideline -- unwritten though it may be -- that continues to carry clout in the hearts and minds of a majority of members of the Baseball Writers' Association of America. Proof positive arrived yet again Thursday night, when Miguel Cabrera was named the American League Most Valuable Player and Andrew McCutchen the National League MVP.

View the full article

If those are the guidelines, then whoever voted Chris Davis 7th should permanently lose his vote. I don't agree with the guy that voted Trout 7th, but I'm sure he's using the argument that Trout played in no meaningful games after the first month of the season, but leading the majors in HRs and RBIs on a contending team gets you a 7th place vote???

The Youth of Today are ADD buffoons that wouldn't recognize talent unless it had a barcode to scan.

Cute, but ridiculous. So mocking the BBWAA for having clueless members somehow is proof I have ADD and have no ability to identify talent? Interesting...

Usually when one resorts to stupid analogies such as this it indicates they are concerned there is some profound truths to what others might believe.

Their is a reason the church ostracized by the church, Darwin mocked in his time, etc...