• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supporting the Troops

Adam

Says the guy that thinks you should have to pass a test in order to vote. Maybe we should only allow land owners the right to vote as well.

That was a passing comment, but I guess you knew that.  the fact that you think you are free tells me enough about you.  You are one of their easy ones.

You have no idea what you're talking about. 

The family was cited under SJC municipal code 9-3.301 which prohibited religious, fraternal, or nonprofit organizations in residential neighborhoods without a conditional use permit. 

Zoning has nothing to do with parking. 

Edited by mp170.6

There are two states now where you can legally buy weed, multiple States where gays can get married. Remember prohibition? Check this out, you can legally buy alcohol in all 50 States now. You want to build a mosque in downtown New York? Go right ahead.

Edited by st1ckboy

People have pay the government 70% what they have earned their whole life in the capital gains tax.  Or they can give it to their kids and let them pay the 70%.

That is not freedom.  Our phone records, emails, cell phone information is being gathered on the american public without cause, without warrant.  Done by a secret court.  Information that can be used against people at any time later they wish.  This information has already admittedly been passed from the feds to other law enforcement organizations.  This is not freedom. 

Our military acts upon it's own with the president's approval but many times does not get congressional improvement.  This is not freedom.

We continue murder people indiscriminately with drones.  This is not freedom.  

There is plenty of other stuff that I could put if I wasn't lazy.

Edited by mtangelsfan

People have pay the government 70% what they have earned their whole life in the capital gains tax. Or they can give it to their kids and let them pay the 70%.

That is not freedom. Our phone records, emails, cell phone information is being gathered on the american public without cause, without warrant. Done by a secret court. Information that can be used against people at any time later they wish. This information has already admittedly been passed from the feds to other law enforcement organizations. This is not freedom.

Our military acts upon it's own with the president's approval but many times does not get congressional improvement. This is not freedom.

We continue murder people indiscriminately with drones. This is not freedom.

There is plenty of other stuff that I could put if I wasn't lazy.

I get what you are saying, and I never said we are truly "free," but we do have more freedom than ever.

I don't see it.  The warrantless searches.  The loss of Habeas Corpus.  The overuse of Eminent Domain.  A Federal Government that is disregarding the constitution on basic levels like speech, search and seizure and right to trial.  The things they are giving us in return are just shiny objects.

I don't see it.  The warrantless searches.  The loss of Habeas Corpus.  The overuse of Eminent Domain.  A Federal Government that is disregarding the constitution on basic levels like speech, search and seizure and right to trial.  The things they are giving us in return are just shiny objects.

Like I said, things aren't perfect, but we do have it better than ever. We have more freedoms than ever, and I think as technology progresses, we will continue on a positive path.

There are two states now where you can legally buy weed, multiple States where gays can get married. Remember prohibition? Check this out, you can legally buy alcohol in all 50 States now. You want to build a mosque in downtown New York? Go right ahead.

There was a time where you could grow and buy weed wherever the hell you wanted to in this country.

So yeah.... I struggle with supporting the troops. I dig the people who truly believe in what they're doing and are making personal sacrifices with integrity for what they believe in.

The dipshit pothead who can't get into college, who's parents are kicking him out of the house and is signing up for 3 hots and a cot? Wannabe rambos who take pleasure in destruction and killing? Military leaders and decision makers? Not so much.

So yeah.... I struggle with supporting the troops. I dig the people who truly believe in what they're doing and are making personal sacrifices with integrity for what they believe in.

The dipshit pothead who can't get into college, who's parents are kicking him out of the house and is signing up for 3 hots and a cot? Wannabe rambos who take pleasure in destruction and killing? Military leaders and decision makers? Not so much.

As Adam would say, "Vietnam was over 40 years ago..."  You're rather out of touch, if you think your profile comprises the majority of the Military today.