• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence

gotbeer

She's playing a young Hillary Clinton in her next role.

just a shot in the dark here, but what are the chances that film would come out shortly before the 2016 election? that would be probably be one of the most amazing coincidences ever.

So we've gotten to the point in our celebutard stalking that when one shows an ounce of humanity, we're supposed to tear up and become emotionally shocked?

That's a sad commentary on our society.

you obviously need more compassion. i suggest you read the posts from Peyts' mom.

I've interacted with celebrities all my life and I see this type of thing happen all the time. They see someone who is struggling and they go out of their way to acknowledge and engage them. Of course, most of them don't do it for the benefit of the cameras because, as one of them put it, "(they) don't want it to seem like a PR stunt or take away from the genuinness of the moment." Many of them feel truly blessed to be in the position to be able to brighten up someone else's day simply by talking to them.

That said, it saddens me that the media has become so much like vultures, instantly ready to tear a celebrity down, that a story like this stands out because it is different from the usual celebrity tripe we're fed.