• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rangers hire Bengie Molina

nate

When the Angels released B-Mo with a "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out," it was apparent he was never going to come back to the team in any capacity.

While I'm cranky we didn't get Molina back either.  I don't think anything is apparent at all except for your preconceived ideas.

Mike's been in mourning since the day he left. Maybe bringing him back would help MS focus on winning, rather than just moping around, lost, blubbering... able to merely, meekly, turn pages every sad day.

Of course things wouldn't be the same for Jeffy since Napoli's mom is now a Boston fan.

Oh the humanity..

Edited by Homebrewer

While I'm cranky we didn't get Molina back either.  I don't think anything is apparent at all except for your preconceived ideas.

LOL yeah, it was apparent, especially after B-Mo spoke about how he was released from the team.  VERY apparent.

"The way they let me go without a notice, without calling me, that said a lot," the Gold Glove catcher said Thursday, three days after agreeing to a $5 million, one-year contract with Toronto. "That's what really hurts me."

"I think I built a good relationship with them," he said. "They never let me know. They just threw me like a piece of trash."

"I don't think I did one thing to disrespect them at all for all those years," Molina said. "If anything I went out of my way for them. I even helped them get Bartolo Colon onto that club. I gave him a call. I called a couple of guys for them. And now when I needed a call, they never called me."

Edited by Eric

B Mo wasn't released by the Angels.  He wasn't re-signed.  We had Jose and a young catcher named Jeff Mathis who was playing very well in AAA.  At the time I thought it was ridiculous that we let him go for two years 3 million but whatever.

B Mo wasn't released by the Angels.  He wasn't re-signed.  We had Jose and a young catcher named Jeff Mathis who was playing very well in AAA.  At the time I thought it was ridiculous that we let him go for two years 3 million but whatever.

And I've been trying to forget that ever since.