• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Let's Play A Game

The problem is not with them paying taxes, the problem is with unemployment and population growth.  If you look at the top 10 economies the last decade, all of them had zero or negative population growth.  The US has grown way too large to sustain its population.  Part of that is of course the idiotic social spending programs and wars.  The rest is the population growth.

I disagree about the taxes. When immigrants come here illegally it's like a free ride. About the only taxes they pay are sales tax. They get free health care, use of our roads and amenities, and avoid other taxes such as income. It's a huge burden on the rest if the country.

I completely agree with you about the spending and wars.

I believe that most should be legal.  I believe that the minimum wage should be done away with.

MT was talking about everyone but me when he said most.  

Good lists by everyone, I don't see any of them ever being changed even if for the better.  You guys mentioned a lot of the candy the toddlers just sit and fight over. 

i'll admit i'm liberal.

citizen's united is a horrible thing. unions for government employees need to stop bitching about their pensions. none of us get guaranteed income after retirement.

Not really a liberal point of view. I'm a conservative government employee and agree with you.

I'm a pro life Conservative (thankfully, so was my mom) who would like to see marijuana legalized, I oppose the death penalty,  and I'm still pissed at the bigoted Evangelicals who stayed home rather than vote for Romney because he is Mormon.

I love drone strikes, Guantanamo Bay, the 2nd Amendment.

And I once saw Sarah Palin shoot a beautiful elk and I wish the rifle had backfired in her face.

How's that?