• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

1800 Loan Mart

More I think of this, the more I agree with TrollDaddy. By virtue of the advertisement, the Angels are endorsing the product. I think they should be very careful with what they associate the Angels product with.

Arte is a marketing person. He should know this.

Los Angeles Angels Daily

Welcome to AngelsWin.com - the internet home for Angels fans. This is our Los Angeles Angels Forum for online discussions. If you want to talk Angels Baseball or anything MLB related, this is the place for you! If you're new, be sure to introduce yourself to the community.

This should have been kept in the main forum.

You mean taking out a loan from a company advertising on AM Radio might not be under the best terms? 

Tim Conway Jr. (KFI nighttime guy) does a sponsored show for 1800LoanMart on 830. I've caught it a couple of times. They're pretty clear that if you need a loan from them they're going to rape you. 

if people go to these kind of loan companies and don't understand the costs, they're idiots. If people go to these kind of loan companies, eyes wide open, then complain about their business practices afterward, they're idiots.

Edited by Lifetime

• 3 weeks later...

these quick payday/title loan companies are only interested in taking advantage of ignorant people (the poor, immigrants, the uneducated etc).   none of them are credible and honorable businesses and it saddens me to see people successful people endorse these places like they're interested in helping people.

"contact us at Don'tbebroke.com!!!"   more like "wehelpkeepyoubroke.com"

these quick payday/title loan companies are only interested in taking advantage of ignorant people (the poor, immigrants, the uneducated etc). none of them are credible and honorable businesses and it saddens me to see people successful people endorse these places like they're interested in helping people.

"contact us at Don'tbebroke.com!!!" more like "wehelpkeepyoubroke.com"

I disagree.

Their rates are atrocious and known. I think it speaks volumes of how successful these places are even with rates around 80%.

Not to mention, people are coming into their stores for these loans. Granted, I think just about all of them have a poor BBB rating, but I'm not positive.

Be sad people are in these desperate situations, not a company lending money.