• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

1800 Loan Mart

Really Arte? These guys are the biggest rip off in town.

As most of you know I'm in the auto business. I've heard horror stories about this company. You can checkout their Yelp reviews for yourself.

They are now being advertised on the Big A in the stadium parking lot. You know the one ... Light up the Halo.

Thumbs down on this money making move!

Signed,

Embarrassed

Edited by Troll Daddy

As most of you know I'm in the auto business.

Do most of you other guys know that Troll Daddy is in the auto business? 

I am always a little surprised when I read stuff like this.  I feel like I am on this board a lot.  I know a little about the lives of about 5 people on the board.

Does all this stuff get discussed at the ST fanfest?

Do most of you other guys know that Troll Daddy is in the auto business? 

I am always a little surprised when I read stuff like this.  I feel like I am on this board a lot.  I know a little about the lives of about 5 people on the board.

Does all this stuff get discussed at the ST fanfest?

He's mentioned/advertised it many times on the message board.

Troll, you don't have to like the brand or product that wants to pay you hundreds of thousands, if not millions to advertise.

It's called running a business, not flashing ads of your favorite products.

I get you Chuck and agree ... but here's the deal, at some point you should be cautious/accountable of you endorse to your fans.

"WARNING, THE HORROR STORIES ARE ALL TRUE ABOUT 800LOANMART.  IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THIS GROUP OF SHARKS YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR HEAD EXAMINED.  THESE GUYS ARE MODERN DAY "GUIDO" MAFIOSO LOAN SHARKS.  LISTEN TO ME, I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF!!!"

Yelp.com

This was the good review.  lol

I'm sure who ever handles their advertising didn't look into the company (due diligence) at all.  I drive by the Big A almost everyday ... it's a big black sign nestle between the Big A.

"For the love of God , dnt EVER EVER tke out a title loan! Loan Mart may have lower rates ( which are still ridiculous) BUT they are UNCARING LOAN SHARKS!! Their finance managers are the ruthless! I took out 2,500 & paid these sharks 190/mo for 11 mos. I paid my loan off today for 2,600 & some change! Not to mention, if you are 1 day late they are blowin your cell up like your 3 mos behind! If you call because you need a lil more time, they grill you & threaten you and the "security of your vehicle" really? For a couple days?? B!tch please! And then harass you some more when you call back to make the payment. Just take my damn payment!! AND it sounds like a damn party goin on in the background every time! Unprofessional, minimum wage makin kids! I couldnt wait to pay this off, I had no intention of keeping the loan so long, life happens though, live and learn. If your reading this right now, I'm doing it for  2 reasons ..1) To say F YOU LOAN MART! (Tht was 11 mos of frustration let out... Lol) and  2) To WARN INNOCENT PEOPLE! Please please find another way out
of your predicament!"

yelp.com 

more good stuff  ...