• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why the Luxury Tax Really Doesn't Matter

Second Base

After reading the article I have to reiterate, EXTEND TROUT NOW!  DO NOT WAIT FOR HIS ARBITRATION YEARS WHERE THE INCENTIVE FOR TROUT TO SIGN THE EXTENSION WILL DECREASE.  AND sign him to a 10 year, 20 million dollar deal.  If you worried about the luxary tax than sign him to a 15 year 25 million dollar deal with an opt clause in year 10.

that's right, I forgot we were all in.

Aybar and a prospect for Shelby Miller

Scherzer

Weaver

Tanaka

Wilson

Miller

I would wear Jerry Dipoto's lettermans jacket and ride next to him in his convertible Mustang giving him handys upon request.

I imagine big hoop earrings and lots of popping as you chew your gum.

(And because its not us, we start plenty of vicious rumors about you)

That rotation would be amazing, for about a year. Then Scherzer will reach free agency, Weaver will have fallen off a cliff and CJ Wilson will be 35. But if that mean the Angels winning the World Series it'd all be worth it.

But I think Dipoto's goal is to bring in a couple mid/early-20's SP to go with Garrett Richards and then in a couple years start working guys like Sappington and potentially Roth into the rotation.

And pray that 3 of those 22 pitchers drafted in June somehow make it and do well up here.

From what little I already knew about it, I've wondered the same thing. We shouldn't (imo) sweat going over it this year, especially with the holes we have.

Then again its not my money :P

I still think we're doing the same thing though. Pretending to be broke when we really plan to spend. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Yeah, remember when we told Torii we were broke?

We should sign Tim Tebow as our The Will To Win coach. If He can improve our team's tWtW that is like potentially like an added aggregate 25 team WAR. 25 WAR = more than $130 million!!!

Tebow's Will To Win is WAYYYYYY overrated. He led a lot of fourth quarter comebacks because his team was always falling behind.