• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Current Prospect 2014 impact

Hubs

Two completely different players with completely different skills sets.

When I think of Cron I think of guys like Yonder Alonso, James Loney, Billy Butler and Adam LaRoche. Second tier 1B/DH that will usually hit .270-.300 with 15-25 HR's and lots of doubles.

Pretty solid. Not all-stars but worth stashing in your lineup.

Edited by ScottyA_MWAH

Scott Servais spoke to Zach about possibly starting the season in AAA. He's closer to MLB than most of you think...

But it is a crowded outfield, no question about that. Trades need to be made to make room for him on that roster, or if not hopefully he gets traded this offseason.

Zach? I'm not as well versed on prospects as you guys. But is he the jewish kid in aa?

MLB would never allow him to move up that quick.

I wouldn't skip AA all together if I'm Zach. But if he does kick butt the first 3 months, get him up to SLC for the rest of the season and then promote in September to the bigs if ready.

Then, if there is still an extra starting corner OF a year from now, trade him for a remaining needed piece and insert Zach into the lineup for 2015.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Ok, so I started this thread a few days ago but I think:

1) Luis Jimenez will be the regular third baseman by July.

2) Morin will be a part of the pen very early in the season.

3) Shoemaker will be the Joe Saunders / Matt Palmer AAA fill in starter.

4) Lindsey will see some time

5) Cron will see some time