• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New season of (Not) Finding Bigfoot!

Starts this Sunday. Some predictions for the new season:

Matt will say "There is a squatch in these woods" or some variation at least once per episode.

Ranae will make a reference to "a man in a costume" at least once per episode while visiting people who have allegedly seen a squatch.

Bobo will say "Welcome to the club" at least once per week under the same circumstances.

Just as it seems that the team has found solid proof of the existence of sasquatches, some mysterious and highly unlikely equipment malfunction will fail to record any evidence of it.

Honestly, I thought for sure that the show would be canceled after last season.

Maybe Discovery will pay me big bucks for my new weekly series, Finding the Loch Ness Monster.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

If you do produce a show on Nessy, can I be part of your investigative "team?"  My shtick will be to continue to roll my eyes at all the skeptics.

Ok, we have the Bobo role filled. Anybody want to sign on to say "I'm convinced, you saw the Loch Ness Monster"?

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan