• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

It's only a matter of time.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/Massive-wealth-destruction-economy/2013/06/20/id/511043/?promo_code=13E5C-1&utm_source=taboola

Great job, Printing Press Benny!   

The next recession may not have been as quick as the author predicted, with 2013 near a close.   But, he is pretty much accurate in what he says.

So, anyone STILL think that $16 trillion of debt is "fake"? 

Priivate  banking has historically put  nations in debt with this scheme of being the ones to print the money  annd loan it to the government.  The "Fed"" is private;  as private as  Federal Express.  "Control A countries money supply and I care not  who  makes it's laws"(Quote by very famous banker).  The only country I can think of not caught in this  web of debt is Iceland.  They kicked those den of vipers out of their country.  We've been duped big time and the F'n media has played along.    People say, but "the Federal Reserve has shareholders".  Look  who theiir shareholders are,LOL.

Both Lawrence and AO, I hear you.  AO, we do our banking through a credit union too and put cash in the safe for now.  Lawrence, if people start realizing the history of the  "Fed" and just  what they have done since 1913,  hopefully things would change.  I'm not going to hold my breath  though collective awareness is pretty powerful, IMO.  There have been mini coup d' etat's along the way leading up to what we have now, a fake republic.

Edited by acro2008

Bank execs are pure evil. Credit unions may not be perfect, but I fired my bank (BofA) almost 20 years ago in favor of a credit union, and haven't looked back.

Unfortunately, the banks will probably get the last laugh with their quest to end the tax-exempt status for credit unions.  If that happens, credit unions will be no different than banks.  They'd have to charge fees and higher interest rates on loans just like any other bank.

Unfortunately, the banks will probably get the last laugh with their quest to end the tax-exempt status for credit unions.  If that happens, credit unions will be no different than banks.  They'd have to charge fees and higher interest rates on loans just like any other bank.

Almost anything's possible given the crooks who are  in the slots of real power, job titles sounding innocuous as if there were checks and balances because the media is so controlled by this group;  a group that cares not who is a liberal or conservative.