• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

All things being equal, who would you rather keep and see play in the middle infield?

Angelsjunky

2014 Middle Infield  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see in the middle infield next year?

• Aybar and Green/Lindsey
    • Kendrick and Field/Romine

Kendrick and Romine is much better than Aybar and Green.

However, in a year I would rather have Aybar and Lindsey over Howie and Romine. 

At the very worst, Romine will be a great glove with .650 OPS type offense, which isn't that big of a downgrade from what Aybar did last year. 

Edited by Angels_Baseball

Aybar is now being underrated I think because of one down year after back-to-back 4+ WAR seasons. I think he's more valuable to us than Kendrick IMO. I realize that the downgrade from Kendrick's bat to Green's bat is massive, but Aybar is usually just such a great SS when he has years like he did in 2009, 2011, 2012. 2010 and 2013 were definitely down years from him.

Aybar is now being underrated I think because of one down year after back-to-back 4+ WAR seasons. I think he's more valuable to us than Kendrick IMO. I realize that the downgrade from Kendrick's bat to Green's bat is massive, but Aybar is usually just such a great SS when he has years like he did in 2009, 2011, 2012. 2010 and 2013 were definitely down years from him.

Thus is true. In a perfect situation, keeping Aybar and Howie would be the best thing to do.