• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wish more people got ticketed like this

Nothing worse than people in the left lane going slow.  Or while on a road trip...people just cruising in the left lane when the right lane is empty, and you have to get into the right lane to pass their stupid ass.

KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT FOR PASSING!

Going to have to deal with these idiots on Friday driving to Tempe, ugh.

If there are 3 lanes and you're not passing then you don't belong in the left lane. If you insist on driving in the right lane at least have the courtesy to leave enough room for cars entering and exiting to get in and out. St. Louis freeway drivers have a twisted love affair with the right lane and the bumper of the car in front of them.

I-95 is a disaster from Baltimore all the way past Boston.

what a piece of sh*t cop

what he's saying then is the only way to drive legally is if you are driving at the exact speed limit posted

Police say the reason they ticketed her was that she was driving in the left lane reserved for speedier commuters.

This is why I am fine with it. I swear some people are either never taught to drive in the right hand lane when they aren't passing or they just don't give a sh*t. Either way they can eat it.

Speedier drivers like people commuting 2 miles per hour faster? If you post a speed limit you can't ticket someone for going 3% slower that the posting.

Judge needs to ream this guy, go through his ticketbook and see if he doesn't need to be suspended from traffic duty and given crossing guard detail.

Speedier drivers like people commuting 2 miles per hour faster? If you post a speed limit you can't ticket someone for going 3% slower that the posting.

Judge needs to ream this guy, go through his ticketbook and see if he doesn't need to be suspended from traffic duty and given crossing guard detail.

You are assuming the "speedier" traffic is always going the posted speed limit. This is almost never the case.

On LA freeways, my father taught me most of the time the fastest lane in traffic is the right lane. I always found it hillarious to watch people get on a free flowing freeway and shoot for the left lane as quickly as possible.

For people that live in OC and are driving to Tempe this weekend: use the right side of the 91 freeway between the 71 and the 241 on your way home. You'll save some time.