• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I really hate the Red Sox

Michifan

I wish hate didn't exist ... parents don't teach your children to hate.

Peace

Me too. But since disgusting entities like the Red Sux do exist, hatred is not only appropriate, but should be encouraged. If you are an Angels fan and do not hate the Red Sux, then your parents have done something wrong.

They cannot be allowed to win the World Series. This would be bad for the game. It would only perpetuate the sense of entitlement these cockroaches already possess. "Boston strong"? Only the Red Sux would glom onto a bombing that maimed and killed people, and make it all about them by cutting it into their outfield grass. This kind of exploitation is even more classless than having Dave Henderson pirouette at home plate before we stomped them in 2009.

They have got to be stopped. They must be exterminated. Terminate. With extreme predjudice. Let's go Cards! Die Chowds DIE!!! Human filth...

all of the nuthugging the media has been engaging in with red sux nation and fenway makes me want to puke.

it's time sports talk hosts on west coast stations be actually from the west coast.   it's nauseating getting in the car and turning on the radio and having to listen these clowns fawn all over the "fen way mystique" and "cardinal way"

Yup.  Not to be insensitive, but it really is the best thing for Fox and MLB if Boston clinches in Fenway, because of all the emotional angels/stories they can play up.

Red Sox Fan Dedicates Garbage Can He’s Lighting On Fire To Marathon Victims

BOSTON—Fifteen minutes after the Boston Red Sox defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to become World Series Champions, sources are now confirming that local man Bradley Ferrante, 26, is dedicating the trash can he’s lighting on fire to the victims of last April’s Boston Marathon bombings. “4/15, never forget!” said a visibly intoxicated Ferrante before throwing an entire book of lit matches into the trash bin, stumbling slightly before kicking it to the ground, removing his shirt, and screaming “Go Sox!” “Dynasty!” “Big Papi! We love you, Papi!” and “We’re the ****in’ champs, baby! Boston Strong! Yankees suck! Woo!” At press time, Ferrante was hunched over on Boylston Street, vomiting roughly 800 yards from the marathon’s finish line.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/red-sox-fan-dedicates-garbage-can-hes-lighting-on,34399/

Boo hoo

The best team won this year. The Cardinals were outplayed, outhit, and outpitched in this series.

I would rather the Red Sox win than the Dodgers, Yankees, or Rangers. Or even the Braves with their annoying as hell Tomahawk Chop. I mean, it was cute 20 years ago. Maybe. For about three seconds.

The headline to this thread is likely the unanimous position of those who regularly post on Angelswin.com

Agree.

Anyone here who is old enough to remember the old days and the battles we had with them will understand. Plus all the ESPN bias toward the East Coast teams over the years got sickening.

Can't stand them or the Skanks.

Agree.

Anyone here who is old enough to remember the old days and the battles we had with them will understand. Plus all the ESPN bias toward the East Coast teams over the years got sickening.

Can't stand them or the Skanks.

The old days and the battles we had? You mean the one battle we had with them in 1986? Or the battles that we had with them in the 2000s? Are those "the old days" now?

1986 was painful, but those of you holding on to that hatred after 27 years need to lighten the **** up. I swear, some of you probably harassed Donnie Moore so much for that one pitch to Dave Henderson that the guilt consumed him. Let it go. It's not healthy.

As for the so-called "East Coast Bias", I don't care. Half the country lives in the Eastern Time Zone. I rarely watch ESPN anyway. I think some of you are blowing it out of proportion, just like the cries about "liberal media bias". Never mind the ACTUAL bias that isn't even subtle on Fox News.

I hate the Sox because of how they were portrayed and crammed down our throats as the lovable underdogs to the big bad yankees when Boston was outspending every other team other than NY during that span. They are the same as the Yankees, just without the success(until now, obviously)

Bin-go

And how about the people who come up to you:  YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO FENWAY PARK?!!  THOSE ARE REAL FANS!!

And the drunken fans in our stadium.

Oh and 1986 is just the turd on top of our hate fest for the red sox. Agreed that it was a long time ago and we need to get over it. However it is a very painful memory filled with tons of emotion. Understandable why it's always brought up.

I really don't get all the hate. 1986 was TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS AGO!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!

And those Red Sox teams that kept beating us in the 2000s...it's not like we played well enough to beat them those years.

Are y'all still that butthurt?

It's called being a sports fan. It's inherently irrational. None of us actually want members of the Red Sox to get hurt or something.

But seriously, eff the Sox.