• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I really hate the Red Sox

Michifan

i still hate them, but I hate them less than the 2004-11 era Red Sox.  Many of the biggest d-bags (Beckett, Manny, Schilling, Youkilis) are gone now.

Plus, there's that whole sympathy regarding the Boston bombing.  Otherwise, Buck Foston and their bandwagon frat boy fans in SoCal.

On the bright side, it will be another dead Yankee fan horse beating.

The Cardinals look down and out in this series, but if they could find a way to come back it would  f**king epic. Crush the hearts and dreams of the Fenway faithful, whose tears would be so yummy and delicious.

Would love to see a seventh game, Boston leading the whole way until Carlos Beltran puts one over the green monster with three on and two out in the top of the ninth, then 1-2-3 go the Red Sox.

I was only a year and a half old in October of '86 but my dad told me stories about it growing up and I recently watched the entire game on youtube. Although not the same for those who were old to experience or those that were there in person, I did feel a great deal of sadness and disappointment watching it. Even though we'll always have 2002, there is something that still hurts about that game. In the end the Red Sox are responsible for it along with '04, '07, and '08. Will always hate them.