• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Looks like my financial worries are over

Tank

just got this very personal email over the weekend. see ya on the funny pages, suckers! i'm buying my own island!

Dear Beneficiary,

Your name was listed among of those to be compensated for the past scam victim's.

We bring this to your notice to let you know that the UN / IMF Authorities has finally Approved (USD$5,000,000.00) in your name which can be payable in any bank in your country; Please, reconfirm your Info to us. So that We may be sure that you owns the check. Reconfirm this information stated below for documentation and for proper processing.

Your Full Name:

Your Home Address:

Yours Office Address:

Direct Telephone Number:

Age and Occupation:

A copy of your Drivers License/International Passport:

We await to hear from you to enable us quickly proceed and forward your Data to our Correspondent Paying Bank.

Call me +2348028966838

Best Regards,

Mr.Anthony Goodluck.

I remember many, many years ago we had a thread for these. I was bored and actually would respond to these saying I was interested, wanted more info, and how to get started right away. I would take your guys posts and use them in responses. I forgot who, I think InsideThePark, told me to say I was an oilman. That was awesome.