• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"The Cardinal Way"

HaloCory22

bugs me how serious most people take sports. although, I'm an asshole that laughs at blatant racism. For one, in this day and age it trips me out there is real racism considering how diverse this country is and how people have to constantly interact with other races and cultures. the other laughter comes from how grammatically terrible these ignorant morons post.

I always hope head things go viral and the twitter person gets bombed by people.

So you don't think the majority of these tweets are being made in the middle of Molecular, Cellular, and Integrative Physiology 531?

Reading that garbage gives me a whole new out look here.

Yeah, it's pretty scarey when people can get this nasty over a stupid baseball game.  If they can't handle failure a little better than this, I wouldn't want to be associated with any of them.

Imagine...............you are the 25th man on the 25 man playoff roster.

You have a weak bat, weak arm, mediocre glove guy in the OF.

You are very small of frame, physically.

You are on the roster for maybe two things -- to Pinch Run and perhaps to get an AB for the purpose of laying down a sacrifice bunt.

That's it.

That's your role.

You get paid the MLB minimum to do this.

You get into a WORLD SERIES game as a PINCH RUNNER.

It is a 4 to 2 game in the Ninth Inning.

You are replacing a regular and one of the team's few power bats only because that player has sustained an injury and cannot run the bases.

There's not much to do, you're not the tying run -- all you need to do is run if Beltran, perhaps the team's best hitter, gets a hit.

That and one other thing you must NOT do -- DON'T GET PICKED OFF.

You get PICKED OFF. YOU TAKE THE BAT OUT OF BELTRAN's HANDS WITH BELTRAN BEING THE POTENTIAL TYING RUN.........

Can we get the bus back to the bush leagues here quick enough to take you back to AA ball --------NOW!