• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another mass killing

Spirit

That's horrible.  I guess if people want to kill other people, they will always be able to find a weapon to do the job.

Didn't see this post coming when I read what was used as the killing weapon. You didn't telegraph that at all. 

There is less regard for human life every day.  So sad.

History would say that probably this really isn't the case. Technology makes it seem so though. Violent tendencies and atrocities is not a modern day issue. I would say that the technology may have created a culture where copy cat murders/crimes may happen a bit more frequently. However, I doubt that we have less regard for human life than we did in the past. The one obvious issue that may prove me wrong is school violence which has seemed to increase over the years. So it may be true that violence among youths has increased but considering how children lived in the past I am not so sure that is the truth either. I would have to research it more to truly know the truth. 

There was another mass killing in Phoenix this weekend. A man, upset at barking dogs, took a shotgun to four people next door and the dogs, then killed himself.

Awful.

I was in Phoenix visiting my daughter last week, and we actually heard the sirens, but not the gunshots.. This happened 2 blocks from her house. We didnt learn the details until later that day. Felt strange for it to be that close.