• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Football BBV (Brags, beats, variance)

I actually tied a game I should have won outright due to Steven Ridley.  Was down 1 point going into Sunday night.  He gained 14 yards which gave me 2 points and the lead, but fumbled and lost 1 point.  And then Belicheck benched him.  F you Ridley!

In my 10-team league, my team is the league leading scorer....but I won't make the playoffs due to a horrendous recent schedule.

I actually put Spiller in for the first time in.....ever.  My $200 dollar league I knocked out the 2 time defending champion and first time he ever missed playoffs.  I got 278 points, hope that does not jinx me but I had Gordon/Jeffery and Decker in as my receivers.  Nice to swat away the guy who always wins the money. 

• 2 weeks later...

Decker, A Johnson, Jordan Cameron, Larry Fitz got me a combined 13 pts. FMT

Yeah man, I had 13 points between Andre Johnson and Eric Decker. Oh and just 9 points from my FLEX (Riley Cooper).

But, with Adrian Peterson out (and his backup who I have), I plucked Todman from waivers and he scored me 20 points. Consequently I have a 60 point lead going into tomorrow night's game. My opponent has Torey Smith and Reggie Bush going. I'm still not comfortable with that lead, but if I win I'm in the championship game.

In our AngelsWin.com league, I beat Katie over two weeks. 247-209 with Reggie Bush still going for me.

You're good dude, no way those two put up 30 each.

Sorry lads, but I'm glad A. Johnson sucked today. The dude that cheated (traded Johnson from his shitty team to his girlfriends team for no one that he has been playing all year as well) also had Peterson who was out and ate shit today in the other playoff game...I think he has a chance to lose next week too, which would be awesome. From best in legue to not winning any of the money in our league.

I finished ahead of the dude I'm going to play, but he beat me both times we played . He is a Bronco homer so he has Manning and Decker.....when both of those dudes have a good game he destroys everyone. He also has Charles who has probably been the best fantasy player all season. I don't think Manning is going to have two mediocre weeks in a row though...although, even his mediocre week was good. Just looked at the projectios for next week and I think like when we play I have the projection lead, but Denver plays Houston.

Just for the brag portion of this thread:

Cutler- 33.35

Garcon- 22.40

Gordon- 14.20

Stacy- 20.80

Murray- 23.30

Hilton- 11.80

Graham- 3.50

Gostkowski- 8

Carolina- 20

I'm on team suck an egg Reggie Bush tonight as well.

I'm up by 65 and he has Torrey Smith and Reggie Bush. I should have this, but I've seen it all in FFL's over the years. If win, I'm guaranteed $400 and possibly $800 if I win the championship next week. It would be my third championship in 4 years in this league with 4 straight playoff appearances. (fingers crossed)

Charles, Lacy, Bailey and KC's D killed it for me this week and those 4 alone put up more points than 5 teams in the league.   

nice.

i actually had the kc d on the bench. almost a luxury to choose between them and carolina. both put up 20 points in my league. i thought the 31 or so points from oakland would hurt, but watching them throw those picks were comical.